We are here to work with you.
Health Care Team Approach
Our goal is to provide a new level of healthcare where patients work closely with their providers to improve overall care. We seek to provide a thorough neuromusculoskeletal evaluation that narrows down the tissues being effected and create an exercise program that optimizes the healing time of the affected tissues. During our evaluation, we are also working to make sure that each patient is appropriate for our care - if not, we will clearly communicate our findings and collaborate on an appropriate plan of care. Either way, we ensure excellent patient care with great outcomes and satisfaction. We look forward to working with you and developing a strong relationship that will benefit our team and patients alike.
What sets us apart?
- Thorough musculoskeletal diagnostic skills
- Ability to identify red flags that requires a different provider for proper care
- Ability to educate patients on tissue healing and the importance of exercises for long-term success
- Incorporation of preventative care during treatment (reduce risk of re-injury)
- Ability to provide one-on-one care for 40-60 minute treatment times
- Clear, concise communication on patient care and progress
- We want to work with you - please contact us if you would like to know more information about our clinic and to introduce us to yours!
Check out our client testimonials to see how we can make a difference in musculoskeletal care for your clients!