We are experts on musculoskeletal health.
To develop a healthcare culture that addresses each person as a whole; focuses on injury prevention and reduces re-injury risk; creates a life-time bond between clients and their families with clinicians; and allows for individualized programs based on the most current research that enables each to work towards attaining their functional and recreational goals.
What We Do
We treat a number of different musculoskeletal issues and provide preventative care. Below are a few examples of what we address at our clinic. If your condition is not specifically listed and you would like to see if our clinic is right for you, please contact us.
- Arthritis and Osteoporosis
- Balance & Fall Prevention
- Carpal Tunnel/Double Crush Syndrome
- Ergonomic Assessments
- Fibromyalgia & Chronic Pain
- Gait/Running Assessments
- Low back (lumbar) injuries/pain
- Lower extremity injuries/pain
- Motor Vehicle Accidents (MVA)
- Neck (cervical) injuries/pain
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
- Pre- and Post-Pregnancy
From 10-100 years old, we see clients of all ages!