We are the experts on musculoskeletal health.
To develop a healthcare culture that addresses each person as a whole; focuses on injury prevention and reduced re-injury risk; creates a life-time bond between clients and clinicians; develops a personal and professional relationship with patients/clients and their families; and allows for individualized programs based on the most current research that enables each to work towards attaining their functional and recreational goals.
What We Do
We treat a number of different musculoskeletal issues and provide preventative care. Below are a few examples of what we address at our clinic. If your condition is not specifically listed and you would like to see if our clinic is right for you, please contact us.
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder (TMD)
- Neck (cervical) injuries/pain
- Upper back (thoracic) injuries/pain
- Low back (lumbar) injuries/pain
- Carpal Tunnel/Double Crush Syndrome
- Chronic Pain/Fibromyalgia
- Ergonomic Assessments
- Gait/running Assessments
- Balance Assessments
From 10-100 years old, we see clients of all ages!
- Upper extremity injuries/pain
- Lower extremity injuries/pain
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
- Sacroiliac pain
- Women's Health
- Pre- and Post-Pregnancy
- Pre- and Post-Surgical
- Motor Vehicle Accidents (MVA)
- Worker's Compensation
- Preventive Care